7 Day Ireland South Day Tripper
Authentic Local Experiences
- Live like a local in one of Ireland’s most charming villages as you spend five nights in Adare, Co. Limerick. This historic town is the perfect hub for your vacation: get to know the lively shops and pubs as you explore.
- Discover the rich history of Cobh – recently named by travel bible Conde Nast as one of Europe’s 25 most beautiful small towns. The departure point for millions of emigrants over the centuries, Cobh was the last port of call for the Titanic.
- 6 breakfasts (B), 3 lunches (L) and 4 dinners (D), including a welcome dinner in Adare Court House, plus tea and homemade scones at a sheep farm.
- Blarney Castle
- Cliffs of Moher
- Ring of Kerry
- Dingle Peninsula
- Dublin City Tour
- Jaunting Car Ride in Killarney
- South Pole Inn
- Sheepdog Demonstration
Hotels – 6 Nights
- Dunraven Adare Hotel | Adare (5 nights)
- Aloft Dublin City Hotel | Dublin (1 night)
Walking Tour & Welcome Dinner
Cliffs of Moher & Sheepdog Demonstration
Ring of Kerry Highlights & Jaunting Car Ride
Dingle Peninsula & South Pole Inn
Titanic Walking Tour & Blarney Castle
Independent Touring in Dublin
Tour Ends in Dublin